Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Friday, January 28, 2011

"Walking in Pittsburgh" Parody by Tim Ruff


January 28, 2011
Posted By - Emma Venezie
Source Credits - Walking in Pittsburgh - (Walking in Memphis Parody) - Tim Ruff
---
Pittsburgh-based singer/songwriter and CMU graduate, Tim Ruff, has put his own spin on the classic "Walking in Memphis" with, what else, "Walking in Pittsburgh." 

Here is a sampling of the lyrics: 
"Put on my black and gold and I boarded the plane..
Touched down in the land of the Bucs and Pens in the middle of a Steelers game
Andrew Carnegie, won't you look down over me?
Yeah, I got a back row ticket, so I'm as blue as a boy can be.
Walking in Pittsburgh
Walking on a bridge made of solid steel..."

I'd say this is perfect timing with the Steelers heading to the Superbowl.

For the rest of the lyrics and more information on Tim Ruff, check out Tim Ruff Music's Channel.


Follow Tim Ruff on Twitter!

Follow talent network
talent network Twitter
talent network Facebook
talent network
YouTube Channel

Party Planning, Entertainment
Ideas Contact talent network, inc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved "Walking in Memphis" and now I love this song just as much! Great job, Tim!

judi said...

Tim is AWESOME. Caught him on the South Side a few weeks ago...