Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Experience At The 2011 NHL Winter Classic (Part 1 of 2)


Jan. 4, 2011
Posted By - Lauren Norris
Source Credits -talent network, inc.
---
My journey to the Winter Classic started on Friday morning, December 31st, with tickets to the Alumni Game.  My sister and I were 2 of the lucky 10,000 who got tickets within 7 minutes on TicketMaster! When I was younger, my dad used to have season tickets to the Penguin games, and our family used to go all the time. My sister had the Mario Lemieux jersey, and I was in LOVE with Paul Coffey -
so that was the jersey I had as a kid. 


My mom gave our childhood jerseys away to the Goodwill when we were away at college (GASP), so my new Paul Coffey t-shirt was a good stand-in!

As soon as they came onto the ice, I felt like I was 8 again! It was really cool to see all of them playing together, and it brought back a lot of great childhood memories.

It was a 9:30am start time - which meant we had to leave the house at 7:30am.
THANK GOD for free coffee!


We were in section 113, Row K


Mario Lemieux had a special introduction...


Halfway through the game, Capitals Head Coach Bruce Boudreau was walking around the rink. He was greeted with 'boos' and a 'potty mouth' chant!


The game ended in a 5-5 tie, they didn't play with helmets, and there was no OT or a shoot-out. It didn't matter though, it was still an awesome experience to see all of them play again!


-----


Follow talent network
talent network Twitter
talent network Facebook
talent network YouTube Channel
Party Planning, Entertainment Ideas Contact talent network, inc.

No comments: