Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Best Thai in Pittsburgh


January 10, 2011
Posted By - David Sedelmeier
Source Credits - Thai Suan Thip
---

I am not the phantom diner rating or raving over my latest culinary adventure, but after experiencing a superb meal and excellent service at Thai Suan Thip in Bellevue, PA, I felt compelled to pass on the information. It’s a BYOB restaurant that sits right on Lincoln Ave: quaint, modest, and decorated with treasures from Thailand.

Having never really experienced a lot of Thai, I didn’t know what to order, so our waiter brought out the Chef (who was his mother), a petite Thai woman who guided us through the unfamiliar terrain. I ended up ordering a 3 1/2 hot - out of 5 - and it was incredible. And did I mention that I got the bill and it was under $50 for two people? Okay, enough with my ramblings. Try it out - it’s worthy.

Thai Suan Thip
172 Lincoln Avenue, Bellevue, PA
(412) 766-1899

Follow talent network
talent network Twitter
talent network Facebook
talent network 
YouTube Channel

Party Planning, Entertainment 
Ideas Contact talent network, inc.

No comments: