Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Monday, July 12, 2010

World Cup Soccer is over and I already miss the Vuvuzelas. Do you?


July 12, 2010
Posted By - Frank Murgia
Source Credits - Frank Murgia

---

Something is off today, something is missing today, Not sure what it is.


AH! I know what it is... THE VUVUZELAS!

The world cup is over and I already miss the sweet intoxicating swarming sound of the Vuvuzelas. Like waking up to Folgers coffee in your cup the past 30 days have become habit forming. So many folks hated that sound but not me, I like me some sports atmosphere.

By day 15 I bet you didn't even notice it anymore. Kind of like that neighborhood store that always had the older person who was a bit off that was there all the time and would want to talk and just grind down the store clerk for hours on end but after a while they become like a can of spam on the shelf, you just don't notice it anymore.

I say we start a national touring concert called "Vuvu-Palooza" wink, wink

The soundtrack of South Africa will be missed, well at least by me.


RELATED:
"Vuvuzelas" - is Cultural Spirit or Blown Out of Proportion?


Join the Social Media Revolution
Follow talent network news on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and for Party Planning Help and to Hire Entertainment contact talent network, inc

No comments: