Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"The Office" Steve Carell is Leaving. Will Ricky Gervais Arrive?


June 29, 2010
Posted By - Frank Murgia
Source Credits - The Huffington Post, BBC, E!

---

Steve Carell Leaving 'The Office': CONFIRMED

"I just think it's time," Carell told E! "I want to fulfill my contract. When I first signed on I had a contract for seven seasons, and this coming year is my seventh. I just thought it was time for my character to go."

Steve Carell is leaving 'The Office' next May, E! confirms.


Story Continued, Read More..

Ricky Gervais     |      Steve Carell

Read Related:
Ricky Gervais' David Brent to appear in US version of The Office

Ricky Gervais Joining NBC's Office?
Michael Scott could finally meet David Brent.



Join the Social Media Revolution
Follow talent network news on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and for Party Planning Help and to Hire Entertainment contact talent network, inc

No comments: