Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Adam Lambert Trashed By Clay Aiken.


May222009
From Valleywag /Gawker media
By The Cajun Boy

---

Clay Aiken Trashes American Idol, Adam Lambert

...Clay Aiken, who basically trashed everything about Idol today on the subscription-only Adam Lambert Trashed By Clay Aiken.message board of his website, going so far as to say Adam Lambert made his ears bleed!

Here's how Aiken responded today to a generic "what did you think about the show?" question posed by a fan on the site:

"Now that it's all over, and for the record.... I couldn't be happier about the way AI ended this year. I only turn the show on once a season, and only to see what the set looks like each year. This year, I happened to turn it during the minute that Adam Lambert was singing "Ring of Fire" and, at that moment, thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening! I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me that they liked him."

..."In my opinion, it all often comes down to that last night of voting. Until the finale, folks are voting for the contestant that they want to see continue. But, I believe that on that last night, the dynamic changes. No longer forced to choose one person that they want to see win, the audience can effectively vote AGAINST the person that they don't want to see win. In the case of season two this might have happened."


STORY CONTINUED, READ THE FULL POST

No comments: