Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can You Eat a Piece of Bread in 25 Seconds? I Gave it a Try. (Video)


April212009
From talent network news.com
By Frank Murgia

---

Former NBA star Chris Webber Challenged Former NBA star Charles Barley to eat a slice of bread in 25 seconds. this took place on TNT's NBA show in which Webber and Barkley are now basketball analysts. Webber said he has challenged many people even big guys and women and has only seen two skinny women do it. You can see the video below at the end of this post.

I decided to give it a try and talent network news captured it on film. This is too easy, I am saying to myself. heck I can do this in 20 seconds, I don't even need the full 25 seconds.

See how I did in the video below.



Here is the Video of the Chris Webber/Charles Barkley Challenge.

No comments: