Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Mantra Monday Madness - 10-06-08


October062008
From talent NETWORK NEWS
By Frank Murgia

---

man·tra (mntr, mn-) noun. --A commonly repeated word or phrase.

Here are this weeks Mantra's
  • I'm thinking about buying a Speak & Spell
  • Enough of the Argyle Sweaters
  • I only shop at Old Navy
  • Expensive wine is overated.
  • I only wear Adidas or Puma shoes
  • You gotta Rock the Vote to Rock the Boat.
  • I miss hair band music
  • I don't date women I can Google.
  • I'm over Hair Products.


Archived Mantra's HERE

No comments: