Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mantra Monday for 9-28-08


September292008
From talent NETWORK NEWS
By Frank Murgia

---

Welcome to a little thing I like to call Mantra Monday. I started this two weeks ago on a Thursday saying I would start Mantra Monday's the following Monday. Well, I am a toolbox and kept forgetting to post them on Monday. I would be reminded on a Wednesday that I did not post them on Monday. UGH! Why did I have to tag the Monday on there? Because it rhymed I guess. Ugh again. Okay, I promise I will not let my 2 readers down. I will be here on time Monday after Monday with mantra madness.

man·tra (mntr, mn-) noun. --A commonly repeated word or phrase.

These are fun sayings and phrases that spill out of my mouth from time to time. Phrases that you can take and use yourself to either get a laugh, a dead stare or a slap in the face. Actually some of them are just plain stupid and just another example of my melted mind.

Today's Mantra's:
  • I don't hate Monday's Monday's hate me.
  • I only drink Hot Chocolate with mini marshmallows
  • If it ain't Samsonite don't get on the flight.
  • I only listen to Vinyl.
  • I decompress for an hour every day after work.
  • I only drink Pepsi Products. (Aquafina, Gatorade, Lipton, SoBe, Amp, Tropicana)
  • If it's not Heinz on the label it's not condiments on my table.
  • If she acts 25 but looks 18 she's 12.
  • I only date 10 years my Junior.
  • I still date white women after Labor Day.


WE WANT YOUR MANTRA'S!
-At the bottom of this post in the footer you will see little words that say 'add a comment' This is free to do. Just click on it and (type in your mantra. choose identity as anonymous, then click publish) and it will be added to the comments section of this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the mantra to only date 10 years your junior.