Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Alli Gillis, Teen Country Singer Takes a Personality Test


September262008
From Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
By Talent NETWORK NEWS

---

Personality test: Alli Gillis

Alli Gillis of Gibsonia is a country singer who plays at many local venues and is working on getting a record label in Nashville. The 17-year-old is a senior at Pine-Richland High School. She has opened for singers including Craig Morgan, Mark Chestnutt, Blake Shelton and Diamond Rio.

Alli Gillis Teen Country Singer
Gillis took some time out from her performing schedule to take the Trib's personality test.

The star who would play me in the movie version of my life:
  • Amanda Bynes. I saw a picture of her when she was really little, and I thought it was me.

Childhood hero:
  • My mom. She has always been my best friend.

Pick your favorite captain:
  • A. Kirk
  • B. Kangaroo
  • C. Crunch
  • D. Jack Sparrow
  • D. Definitely Capt. Jack Sparrow -- but Cap'n Crunch runs a pretty close second.

If the TV is on at 2 a.m., I'm watching:
  • SpongeBob, because it cheers me up no matter what mood I'm in.

Three people I'd love to have dinner with:
  • LeAnn Rimes, my future self, and my mom when she was my age.


Alli Gillis & Joe Patrick "Fallen Heroes"


Alli Gillis Country Singer Pittsburgh talent network

Alli Gillis / Web Site

Alli Gillis / Myspace

Alli Gillis / Song "Holiday Melody"

Alli Gillis Management / Ron Brown

Alli Gillis / Bookings "talent network, inc.


No comments: