Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Penguins' Whitney Says he's Fully Recovered from Wrist Surgery


Tuesday August 14, 2007
From The Associated Press

PITTSBURGH- Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Ryan Whitney says he's fully recovered from surgery on his left wrist.

Whitney was in Pittsburgh on Monday to meet with Dr. Glenn Buterbaugh, the orthopedic surgeon who operated on him April 26.

"I am to the point where I have the same strength in my left wrist that I do in my right," Whitney told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. "I can do everything I normally would, which is a relief. Dr. Buterbaugh said I have a good range of motion and that I am ready to go."

Whitney has been rehabbing the wrist in Boston and said he planned to start skating Wednesday to prepare for training camp, which begins next month.

Whitney signed a six-year, $24 million contract extension in July. He tied for fifth in scoring among NHL defensemen with 14 goals and 45 assists last season.

Source: associated press


No comments: