Entertainment news from talent network, inc. entertainment booking agency.

February, 08, 2012

WE HAVE MOVED!

Hello Friends we have moved this entertainment blog over to
http://TalentNetworkNews.com


This is the archives and will remain alive for archived reading.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Halle Berry Kicked out of dating chat room.


Wednesday, August 29, 2007
From The Week Magazine

Halle Berry is happy with the way her acting career is going, she tells British Cosmopolitan. But she can't say the same thing about her love life. "I've made all the wrong choices with love," she said. "I've been an idiot with men." Her worst blunder, she said, was marrying David Justice of the Atlanta Braves, in 1992.

"I gave up everything to cook meals and watch baseball games," she says. "My manager said, "What the hell are you doing? Your career is disappearing.' I didn't care because I was in love." The marriage fell apart after 4 years when Berry learned that Justice was cheating on her. The experience was so crushing that she nearly killed herself.

"I felt worthless after that marriage. I shut myself in my car in the garage with the engine running. I sat there, smelling the fumes." Then she reconsidered. "I started thinking about how selfish I was being, and how my mother would react if I stayed in that car."

Since then, Berry has had another disastrous marriage, and is now very cautiously dating fashion model Gabriel Aubry. She still shudders over her romantic past, including a desperate experiment with Internet dating. "Once I joined a chat room and said I was Halle Berry. People responded with "Oh shut up, you quack. You are not Halle Berry. Get outta here!" I was kicked off.

Source: The Week Magazine



Type rest of the post here

No comments: